Taco & Movie Night

The original plan was to make cake pops, eat some tacos, guacamole & chips (scroll down for the recipe) and watch a movie. We decided to omit the cake pops (since it will literally take up half the night). I just went to the store and bought a taco kit, and got all the other ingredients such as tomatoes, red onions, limes, sour cream, mexican cheese and ground beef. I love eating tacos like this better (so much better than fast food) because you can customize your own taco. Plus, you get to put as much as you want of any ingredient, and I know for sure that the meat I'm eating is beef. Teehee. 







The Best Guacamole Ever (by Marion):

4 Avocados
1 Tomato
1/2 Large Red Onion
Juice of 1/2 a Lime
2 tbsp Cilantro (put as much as you want)
1 Clove of Garlic
2 tbsp Sour Cream
1 small Jalapeno, chopped into tiny pieces. Keep seeds if you want it spicy.
Salt




Despite the technical difficulties of trying to watch the "No Other Woman" DVD, it was a great night!  We finally got it to work on my iPhone to play through the TV. We played Guesstures and everyone made the funniest acts ~ I swear I was going to gain abs from laughing. 

Thank you Marion, Katrina, Angelica, Jessica & Kevin for coming! :)
& thanks Syd for helping out!

Comments