What's in my School Bag?

I've always been curious to see what other college students like me carry in their bags. So here's what I have in mine. I don't necessarily carry ALL of these things every single day, but this is probably the most that I will bring. I usually use my Longchamp bags, Mulberry Alexa (when I only have one class) or my Harajuku backpack (on the days I have to bring my laptop).


Read on to find out exactly what all these are!



My lecture notebooks, Moleskine folders, Tokidoki 2011 planner, Samsung Galaxy Tab (Where ALL of my textbooks are in pdf form, so I don't have to carry them) and my iPhone.


Hello Kitty Strawberry Binder. Yup. :)


Hello Kitty lined paper. It makes me want to take notes!


Wallet, EOS lip balm, pepper spray, GUM (a must..), Beats earphones (to keep me company for those long walks between classes), Abercrombie 8, and my strawberry emergency kit.

In my emergency kit: bandaids (a life saver), advil, hand lotion, pads, travel sunblock, extra contact lenses (I always somehow rip my contacts in the middle of the day), eye lubricants, glide anti-blister & a mini deodorant.


TI-83 graphing calculator (I like my TI-89 better but my horrible physics professor uses this one), iClicker (to answer questions during class, it's almost like "ask the audience" on Who Wants to be a Millionaire), USB flash drive, and my index card binder.


More pens, my yellow pencils, and my Hello Kitty pencil case.

I totally forgot to include one of the most important things that I carry ~ my sunglasses! The sun's rays literally blinds my eyes while walking around campus. The second I walk out of class, my sunglasses are on. O.O


[My Tory Burch Cat's Eye Sunglasses]


Comments

  1. i like the emergency kit and the index card holder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have lots going on in your bag! but i have to admit my favorite thing is the tory burch sunglasses! :)

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, it seems like a lot! :) But its actually not that much once they're all in my bag, organized in different pockets and such :) Oh and yes, those sunglasses are my fave too ;)

    Thank you for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww beabs! the new heading looks good! love all the stuff u got! its all strawberries and hello kitty!! so girly so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg where'd you get your binder and notepaper?? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Taryn, Thank you! The binder is from Target and the notepaper is from Sanrio :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment