Twenty-Four: Picasso at the Bellagio


The next morning was my actual birthday. The look on my face when I saw this in front of me? Priceless. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm a big Tiesto fan. I can now listen to EDM with these awesome headphones! You're awesome, Kyle!

We headed to MGM and checked in, I took a nap while Kyle left me "to take care of some things." Next thing I know, we took a taxi to Bellagio and we end up here, in this beautiful restaurant with a gorgeous view. 


Picasso at the Bellagio. It now makes sense why we went to look at works of art by Picasso at LACMA. Look at that plate, it's gorgeous!


[that butter. Paired with some Manchego bread] 


[amuse bouche: potato leek soup & croquetta]
A great way to start the meal. My tastebuds were tingling!


[three words: BEST OYSTERS EVER]
Poached oysters with I'm not sure what to call it, but it tasted amazing. It was so buttery and the caviar added some saltiness. 


[Maine lobster with champagne vinaigrette]


[Black Bass] 
The skin was so crunchy, the fish was so flaky good. The cauliflower puree was the perfect balance. 


[Diver Scallop]


[Thiiiiiiis view]


[Foie Gras Steak]


[Veal Chop]


[Lamb]


[Warm chocolate fondant]


[Citrus bombe]


It's not a surprise that Kyle recognized Chef Julian Serrano with one quick glance. It was such a pleasure to meet him! He has this gift of spotting our favorite chefs right off the bat, or any celebrity for that matter. 

What an amazing dinner. From the moment we walked in, the service was impeccable, the food was delicious, the view was unforgettable, and I'm so glad I got to spend every moment of it with an awesome guy. Thank you, Kyle, for always treating me like a princess. Not only during my birthday (especially during my birthday), but every single day. 

Next up - Twenty-Four: Another surprise. 









Comments