It's been WAY too long!

I'm so sorry for being MIA for like, 3 months now? School has been so hectic. My life has been pretty hectic. But I'm doing really well in school! I've gotten A's and B's on my exams :) 

So I'm pretty much starting a new chapter of my life. I'm not closing the book but instead I'm going to keep turning the pages :) I'm very happy! 

I had a bunch of friends over last night and we had a "Mexican" night! We all deserved a break from our busy lives. I had the absolute time of my life ~ not to mention I got so drunk (oh my..). 


PATRON! 


Shots! Shots! Shots!


Make your own tacos! :)


Our little group :)
Mike, Me, Katrina, Chrizta, Angelica, Jessica and Amanda.
Marlon & Kevin came later!

And we all played Guesstures, after we all had shots. I think it was the best batch of Guesstures I've ever played! Hahah.

Thank you to Chrizta T. for the photos!<3

Comments