Anthropologie + Sephora

This is going to be a really, really, really short post! Hehe like I said before, I'm sorry for not posting lately. I have two exams tomorrow! Yikes! Biochemistry and Physics all in one day. That means I have no choice but to drink some Rockstar or something!

Anyways, here's a glimpse of a few things that my Aunt M.S. got for me during her stay! Did I mention she's a shopaholic? Hehe!!! Thank you Ninang, I love everything! I miss you guys already!


[A few organizational things from Anthropologie at The District]

Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores! They have such beautiful things. Cute vintage stuff too. The clothes and accessories are a bit expensive but absolutely gorgeous! 


[Make-up from Sephora! I don't even want to open and use any of them yet!]



After tomorrow, I promise you more posts ;)
xoxo

Comments