Twenty-Four: Rx Boiler Room

We headed back to Vegas so I could have my birthday dinner with my family. I chose to eat at Rx Boiler Room - I've been wanting to eat here for a very, very long time. We walked in just in time to find Rick finishing up his dinner with some friends. Of course he recognizes my mom right away. He is such a nice guy! 



[With Chef Rick Moonen]

 
[amuse bouche: tater tot with caviar & kampachi tartare tacos]
I could probably eat 10 of each of these, by the way.


[guacamole with big-ass chips, literally]


[THIS. Bacon wrapped bacon with quail egg]
[this won best pork in fancy division, best of vegas 2014]


[branzino]


[buffalo truffle burger & tater tots]


[peking duck lettuce wraps]


[lamb osso buco]


I requested for Rick's Ice Cream Tasting Challenge. They serve this downstairs at RM Seafood, but they made it happen for me. I got 10 out of 16 flavors. Not bad!




I love my family! Thank you for this delicious dinner. Thanks Sydney for your very thoughtful gift as well, I love it! I can't wait to make a big mess in the kitchen as I attempt to make these recipes. I love that he took the time to draw some pastries on the Anthropologie bag too. He is such an artistic kid.


Next up - Twenty-Four: Picasso at the Bellagio

Comments