Five Things

How was your week? Mine has certainly been a great one. Last weekend was so ridiculously fun that I didn't get one bit of studying done (not good at all!). I do believe I deserved a break though. I went out to Blue Martini last Thursday night with a few of my Biology major-mates and danced off the three exams we just took. The day after, I saw Batman Live at the Thomas and Mack Center at UNLV. I also finally got upgraded to an iPhone 4S, which means I can take Panorama pictures now! I also got the chance to watch Jason Mraz in concert - he is amazing live! If you have the chance to catch him, go for it! I highly recommend it! Anyways, here are five random things from this amazing week I've had:


1. A panoramic view of the strip after Batman live - say hi to my brother Sydney!


2. Jason Mraz and his band. A-w-e-s-o-m-e!


3. Camera paper clips - I have lots of studying to catch up on. Might as well use cute stuff eh?


4. Churros and hot chocolate - the weather is in the 70's now! 


5. A Travel Journal - I can't wait to use this on my Euro trip! Or even my San Francisco/Napa Valley trip at the end of this month. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Comments