Things I'm Lovin`



These were lovely gifts from my Aunt G. ~ they're my new favorite make up items in my collection. I like that the lip balm has SPF 15 (the sun here in Vegas gets too crazy), and I'm loving the HD powder for its ability to reduce cakey-ness


I went to Jo Malone to grab another bottle of Nectarine Blossom & Honey, and I found out that they didn't renew their lease at the Wynn. :( They don't know where they'll be yet. I think our SA said their last day is January 26. I'll have to go to the one inside Neiman Marcus instead... Because they're closing, our SA literally gave us a whole bag of samples. This is my half, and I gave my mom the other half. I discovered a new favorite scent though - English Pear & Freesia. I'll have to get me a bottle of that too. It smells so fresh.


My current favorite shoes. Thank you Marion for this lovely pair from F21! I can't wait to use them tonight @Chateau nightclub inside the Paris hotel. They're surprisingly really comfortable! I think my lighting is a bit off though, because they're more of an electric blue. 

I feel like such a grownup when I start reading books that I hated reading during high school. I used spark notes for Pride & Prejudice in class. As I grew older, I fell in love with the story even more when I watched all the movies (my favorite one is Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy). I decided to give the book a try again. It really is more detailed in the book, and I'm loving it. 


Marion and I have an obsession with James McAvoy (hehe). She recently recommended to watch Atonement, and I'm mad at myself for not knowing this movie existed. It was nominated 7 times for an Oscar. The story is really simple yet it was amazing. Even more amazing because James McAvoy was in it. I now permanently have it on my laptop so I can re-watch it anytime I want. :)


Comments