Shopping!


I've had such a hectic week! My aunt and uncle from the Philippines arrived last Thursday so we were so busy preparing everything for their stay. They're here for for the Pacquiao vs. Marquez fight, and only staying 10 days! We've been going everywhere and eating out everywhere the past few days. I'm probably going to gain 10lbs in the next few days. The other day, we headed to Crystals at City Center so my aunt can do a little bit of shopping! We had lunch at Social House inside Crystals. Delish! :) This post is just ONE day of us being out. Watch out for more of our adventures!



Sweet & Sour Edamame!



Some fancy miso soup <3

Beef bento box. ^_^


After lunch, we walked around, my Aunt got some shoes and perfume from Hermes (hence the orange bags), then we headed over to Lanvin <3


Dream come true ~ my aunt got me my first pair of Lanvin's, in the color Bordeaux. Sooo gorgeous and comfortable. I was super excited. Thank you, Ninang!!! <3


My mom and I's shoes. Her Tod's and my Lanvin's. *LOVE*


Crystals is such a beautiful place!


Ice, Ice, Baby!

In the next few posts, I'll be blogging about our trip to the pawn shop where the Pawn Stars show is filmed, 11/11/11 at the Fremont Street Experience, the little intimate surf & turf dinner party we hosted at home, and a night with USHER at Haze Nightclub! Bear with me as I'll try to post as much as I can! :)

Comments