Dinner: Rick Moonen's RM Seafood

For my aunt & uncle's last night here in Vegas, we had dinner at Rick Moonen's RM Seafood @ Mandalay Bay. My mom works in the office here, she's the boss! Even Rick Moonen says she owns the place and not him. Heheh. We definitely got the VIP treatment. ;) I briefly labeled all the dishes, I forgot what each and every dish contained - there were so many! Everything was so delicious. I also love the fact that Rick only serves sustainable seafood...

Everyone minus Pops the photographer. I look so dark here o.o
 RM's famous crab cakes. Delish.
 Fresh oysters and Oyster shooters.
 Amuse Bouche, compliments of the chef.
Steak tartare, to be paired with french fries.

 Rhode Island Style Calamari.
 Diver Scallops.
 Red Snapper.
My entree ~ Arctic Char with crispy potatoes and cucumbers.
 Branzino.
 Fresh Halibut.
 Old Fashioned Mac & Cheese!
The Dessert Sampler.

I love dining here, but my mom never likes to because she gets to eat this stuff every single day. Haha I don't think I'd complain if I was her! :) Mmm I'm getting hungry again.

Thanks Pops for all the photos!

Comments