Desk/Organization Ideas

My current desk is driving me crazy because I can't really study on it. There's only enough space for my laptop and a few other things. I technically can study on it but when I study, I have so many things going on - my laptop on one side, my textbook, my notebook, papers, snacks, a calculator, my phone, pens, etc. Yeah. I'd really like a bigger, more useful desk. I've been searching around for what my perfect desk would look like. Of course there has to be some cute decorations on it ;) I saw these pictures in the Pottery Barn magazine from the mail, and some from the internet. 


They're all so cute! One day I'd like my desk to look like it's straight out of a magazine. I've had the same desk since I was in 8th grade so I didn't really put much thought into it's usefulness. Hah. I'll be on the lookout for a good desk soon, and fulfill my dream! ;) Maybe after I find my dream desk, I'll never study at the library again. Heheh.


Comments

  1. having a same problem and still dream to have an organize and tidy desk.. thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment