Breakfast: Butter Flake Croissants & Bacon

I don't know what it is with me lately but I can't sleep past 8:00am. I wake up even before my alarm clock too. It's better though, because that means I get to make breakfast. I was always told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I do find that whenever I eat breakfast, I usually have more energy to pay attention in class and not daydreaming about what I'm going to have for lunch (heehee). I had extra time the other day to make some butter flake croissants. I'm not going to lie, they're the Pilsbury ones you buy from the store but I still consider it home-baked! Haha. Super quick and easy. 

I had to pair it up with my most favorite (and probably the unhealthiest) breakfast item - BACON <3 I like mine cooked crispy! I don't eat it often because its so greasy but oh well! It's delicious :)

Comments

Post a Comment