My Week at a Glance

This week has just been so hectic. Last week I had less days of school due to labor day, so this week is just so tiring. I can't even tell you how many times I went to Coffee Bean and Starbucks this week. Wednesdays are my longest school days, and I'm there from 8:30am-5:15pm. It seriously feels like forever. Last Wednesday I had two grande frappuccinos at Starbucks and I was still so sleepy during class. 


Physics lecture is my most boring class ever. The professor just goes on and on about the same subject. This class is at 2:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays...It's so much worse because I definitely have that "2:30pm feeling." Hahah.


I survived half this week eating Smuckers Uncrustables. Definitely good to eat during class. They're kept in the freezer, and you simply place them in your bag and let it thaw. Usually by the time I get to school and walk to my class, it's ready to eat. :)


I finally decided to join an association called APHP/MSSP, mainly because I need some involvement to get into medical school. I got this shirt for free (well, not really since I had to pay member dues).



I received my Burberry Body sample at last! :) Is this really 30ml? Hahah. It smells so nice. I really want the full size version now!


It was my second day of being an undergraduate lab assistant for the microbiology lab, and it was just getting to me how weird it was to be on the other side and see all the students struggle while taking their quizzes and perform the experiments. It seriously felt like yesterday that I took this class! I think I intimidated the students with my lab notebook though, because I have it so detailed (I worked really, really hard for my A in that class!) and all I kept hearing was "OMG."


Yeah, I just can't get enough of Starbucks. I don't know how I'll survive school without it.

 

Had Grimaldi's for dinner last night, and it was amazing. It's better than Settebello, the other pizzeria we usually eat at. Their menu is so simple, yet so good. The place was super packed!


I could not take a good picture for the life of me. I was so hungry! :P I forgot what we ordered exactly (cuz you have to pick your own toppings), but it was just delicious. 


& I got an early 6th anniversary present from Ty! Hahaha I'm such a loser for wanting The Sound of Music DVD :) But it's the 45th anniversary edition! AND it's in Blu-Ray! Just imagine the look on my face when I received this! Lol ;)



Another long week ahead of me...My first Physics exam is on Monday. That means endless study groups this weekend, and lots and lots of coffee.

Comments

Post a Comment